BHIM(BHARAT INTERFACE MONEY) APK: Good news for the people who are suffering for payments transactions due to demonetization. Download BHIM App and perform the transaction on your fingertips. BHIM stands for “Bharat interface money“. You can download this app for Android, IOS & windows also but now it was released to android. Here in this article I will make you “Download BHIM App on Android“, to nake money transations easily.
- Note: To use this service users need to dial “*99#” from any kind of mobile. Beam currently supports nearly 35 Banks later it will be included to all banks.
BHIM App Apk Additional Information:
- Application name: BHIM
- File Size: 2.46 MB
- Application Version: 1.0
- Application Released: December 30, 2016
- Compatible: Android Version-4.1+
- Category: Free downloading
- BHIM App Google PlayStore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.org.npci.upiapp&hl=en
How to Download BHIM App Apk on Android | Payment App by Modi:
This application is digital with Aadhar card details so that application is called Aadhar card based payment using Aadhar card details and Biometric reader machine. You can perform 10,000/- to 20,000/-per day. This application is fully secured and this is released by our prime minister Narendra Modi on December 30th, 2016 in New Delhi. It is more secure because your fingerprint is enough for transactions. Now time to follow my steps to install BHIM App For Android.
BHIM App Interesting Features:
- This app will work 365 days.
- You can perform 10,000 to 20,000 currently transaction per a day.
- You can use this application in English and Hindi languages.
- Biometrics is used to perform the transactions.
- All the transactions can be done in one tap.
- This app will allow to scan and pay using QR code.
How to Install BHIM Apk App on your Android device/Tablet in India:
#Step 1 🙂 Click on given below link so that you can download BHIM Apk V-1.0 Version application.
#Step 2 🙂 Now tap on the downloaded file after that click on “Next” button 2 times and then click on “Install”
#Step 3 🙂 After completion of installation it will be ask you for “Done” or “Open“. Do whatever you want to do.
#Step 4 🙂 Now navigate to the home screen there open the BHIM App on Android you will find something like below image.
#Step 5 🙂 Choose language (English/Hindi) whatever you want to choose.
#Step 6 🙂 Click on “Next” >> “Next” >> “Next“….. then Get Started to use BHIM APP Apk.
#Step 7 🙂 Now setup all the settings which are asked BHIM App.
How to setup UPI Address? and How To Send & Receive Money in BHIM Apk?:
- During details are filling it asks for UPI Address. Many of may you get the doubt about your UPI Address?
- UPI Address is your mobile number by default.
- Register Bank account in BHIM.
- Setup a UPI PIN(for your bank).
- Currently, your mobile number will be your Payment address.
- You may get doubt about how the transactions are done, don’t worry about your transactions it is approved by PM Narendra Modi. Fully secured app for payments and Money Transactions.
- Finally, you can start your transactions via BHIM application.
This application is fully about BHIM app and how to Download BHIM Apk on your android device. If you feel like this article is helpful for you, share it with your friends too. This article is about “BHIM(BHARAT INTERFACE MONEY) APK (Version-1.0) download and How to do Payments through BHIM Apk in India. If you face any problem during downloading let me know through comments. Comments are appreciated. Thank you for visiting. For more updates visit “AndroidFuzz“.