Want to Run Windows 10/8.1/8/7 on Andorid that too without rooting, then read this article to Install Windows on Android or Tablet Without Root.
You are an android user but want to enjoy windows on android device. No need to worry I am having a great solution with me. Don’t think that it is impossible. Yes, we can do it. In this article I am going to focus on How to install windows XP on android phone.
We are having software called “Change my software“. This is the software which allows us to install windows on your android phone. It can allow you to work with windows and android simultaneously on your phone. It is software through which you can install windows on android and vice versa. Change my software works like as Windows Emulator on Andorid.
Today’s world has so many android users. They may have a desire to install windows on android. To have a better security and speed it is better to install windows. In this I am going to provide complete guide to install windows on your smartphone.
- You need a PC and mobile phone.
- USB cable.
- 8GB of storage on your phone.
- Internet connection.
- 1GB RAM or more than 1GB.
- Make sure of enable debugging mode on your phone.
- We are having many version and the latest version of 3.2
- Freeware license
- Very less file size that may be 12.58mb
- It support OS like windows xp/10/8/7
- Multilingual means it available in all languages.
- Requires more data.
- ARM platform
Download change my software to Install Windows on Android Phone:
Change my software is one of the great software which can helps you to enjoy windows features on android. Now it self so many people are using this software. It will change the whole user interface and some additional changes will also happen. This software allows you to switch back and forth in order use dual OS. Let’s read more to run Windows 10 on Android.
For downloading this software from official websites we need to fill the survey. For most of the users survey is annoying thing. They don’t want to spend their time at survey. If you are not having any problem to fill that then proceed with the process. If you don’t want to go with the survey, no need to worry. I am having websites list at which you can download change my software without survey.
Download my change software without survey:
Here I am going to share some websites information so that you can download change my software without survey.
Here you can find change my software without survey. I will provide the link below for a zip file which consist of change my software XP/8.1/8/7. Below is the download link
Download Change My Software
Go to the website and search for you desired version in search box.
Process to download and install change my software:
- Make sure of “Enable debugging” in your android phone.
- Connect the phone with PC with the help of USB.
- “Extract the zip” and start installing.
- Launch change my software on your PC.
- Choose android and select your desired windows version to install.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- If you got any problem at this stage “click backup to recover later“.
- Once backup is done “click on next button“.
- You can see a pop-up which consists of some drivers to install.
- Now select language, keyboard setting and time zone.
- “Click on next“. Now you have to wait for the completion of download process.
- You will see “INSTALL button“. Click on that.
- Now the desired windows version will install on your phone and your phone automatically will reboot.
- Select storage to install.
- Personalize the setting and now you are done with the entire process.
If you are an android user and having a desire install windows on your android phone, I had discussed with the thing. The only thing you need to do is simply follow my steps. I discussed about great software which can allow you to enjoy features of windows along with android.
I think this article will help you to get Windows OS on Android Phones and Tablet. If this article helps you to get Windows on Android then share this article with friends and family. If you have any queries let me know through comments, I will try to give you better solution. Thank’s for visiting, for more updates visit back to AndroidFuzz.