If you forget your LG Phone Lock Screen pattern or Password, Unable to open it after many attempts, then read this full guide to Unlock LG Phone and Bypass LG Lock Scree issues.
Not most of the times but sometimes you can have a chance to forget your password or pattern which a necessary factor to unlock your phone. You may think that without remembering your password or pattern it would be impossible to unlock your phone. If you are thinking like this I am here to change your opinion. I am here with a great concept that is nothing but how to unlock your LG phone if you forgot the password. There are more easy ways to unlock your LG phone. In this article I will tell you all the process clearly.
How to unlock your LG phone when you forgot your password, PIN, Pattern:
Here in this article I am giong to provide to solutions to Unlock LG Phone with out any errors. Worst part of the LG Phone is you are not allowed to use Sim other than registered one. I think if you are an LG user, then you know what I am saying is?
Many of us have a caring on mobile devices, due to that caring we always try to lock our mobiles to save our data from friends, family and thiefs. Sometimes that caring is becomes biggest mistake our life’s, why because if you forget your LG screen Lock Password, then it is very difficult to Unlock LG Phone, don’t bother here in this article I am going to provide you two solutions to Unlock LG Phone.
Let me explain about a solution to unlock your LG phone in 5minutes. It won’t take much time from you. Among all this is the easiest one to try. It will take you to remove the lock screen of your LG and Samsung devices without any loss of data. You can have a dr.fone toolkit-Android Lock screen removal you can find it here from the below link, simply copy and paste the below Url on your web browser.
Features of dr.fone toolkit:
- It can remove your lock screen without any data loss.
- This is user-friendly and the user doesn’t need to have technical knowledge.
- It can remove all four types of locks those are password, PIN, pattern and fingerprints.
Compatibility: LG G2, G3, G4 and Samsung Galaxy S series
Installation Procedure to know How to Unlock LG Phone Wihtout Password:
- Download that tool kit with the help of download button.
- Install and launch it on your computer.
- Select lock screen removal option.
- Now connect your LG phone to the computer using a connector.
- Click on start on dr.fone.
- You can see a drop down list; you have to choose so that it can recognize the model of your phone.
- Here You should boot your phone now. For doing that follow my instructions below
- Disconnect your phone from your computer.
- Power it off.
- Now press the power button and while you are holding the button connect your USB.
- You should hold the power button until you see Download Mode.
- Remove the lock screen
- Now probably your phone is in download mode then after your phone boot in download mode, click on remove to start the removal process.
- This process may take some time and your phone will start automatically without lock screen.
Solution2 – How to Unlock LG Phone Screen Lock:
Unlock LG phone with the help of Google Login:
You should keep in mind that your LG phone must have an Android version 4.4 or below. Otherwise you can’t approach this solution. For these version users this the easiest way to unlock your LG phone.
Let us start the process now.
- Firstly, try your pattern three to four times.
- After doing this you can see option there one is “Emergency call” and another one is “Forget pattern”.
- Click on Forget pattern.
- Probably you may see a screen where you have to give your credentials. Simply provide your email and password.
- If your email is already linked to your device then no need to give your credentials, I mean it won’t ask you.
- You are done with the process. You can go through into your phone without remembering your pattern.
I have provided you the solutions which are very helpful for you if you forget your LG phone password or pattern or PIN. Choose the correct solution and simply follow my steps. I am sure it will work for you if you are sure with the compatibility. Check the compatibility and choose the correct solution. These solutions won’t take much time.
Thank’s for visiting, for more Updates visit back to Android Fuzz